Details: Please Note:
A newly painted surface is not recommend to use wall sticker until it is complete dry after 8 weeks.
The images on the picture is for illustration purpose only, please refer to the actual size sheet.
The actual color may vary slightly due to individual monitor setting.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. FLATTEN IT FIRST，VERY VERY IMPORTANT. (IT IS BETTER TO TAKE 2 OR 3 DAYS). Wipe your wall, make sure it is dust free, oil free, smooth and dry before you apply it onto it.
2. Cut the sticker into smaller units/Parts if necessary, just for easily apply the smaller unit/part to the wall. Always plan before you apply it on the wall.
3. Slowly peel the sticker and apply to the surface carefully.
4. Use Credit card (or other card) to scrape over the applied sticker only to remove any bubbles.
5. The best way to apply it is that two people work together.
6. A newly painted surface is not recommend to use wall sticker until it is complete dry after 8 weeks
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 1.7 x 1.6 inches
Sold Out - $ 53.99
Tree-riffic! You'll go out of your tree when you use these tree sticker kids room decorations from notNeutral. Be green! Plant a forest in your room with this blooming wall art. Birds, butterflies and flowers, oh my! Bring the beauty...
Create a relaxing mood in your room of choice with these Birch Trees Giant Wall Decals. Easy to remove and reposition to your liking, these wall stickers are perfect for any study room, office, or bedroom. Just peel and stick...
Watercolor wall art has a unique and bright look that many people love. Being able to put wall decals up on your walls to create a major watercolor effect is easy with this giant Hanging Watercolor Leaves peel and stick...