Details: Please Note:
A newly painted surface is not recommend to use wall sticker until it is complete dry after 8 weeks.
The images on the picture is for illustration purpose only, please refer to the actual size sheet.
The actual color may vary slightly due to individual monitor setting.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. FLATTEN IT FIRST，VERY VERY IMPORTANT. (IT IS BETTER TO TAKE 2 OR 3 DAYS). Wipe your wall, make sure it is dust free, oil free, smooth and dry before you apply it onto it.
2. Cut the sticker into smaller units/Parts if necessary, just for easily apply the smaller unit/part to the wall. Always plan before you apply it on the wall.
3. Slowly peel the sticker and apply to the surface carefully.
4. Use Credit card (or other card) to scrape over the applied sticker only to remove any bubbles.
5. The best way to apply it is that two people work together.
6. A newly painted surface is not recommend to use wall sticker until it is complete dry after 8 weeks
Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 1.7 x 1.6 inches
Sold Out - $ 53.99
Tree-riffic! You'll go out of your tree when you use these tree sticker kids room decorations from notNeutral. Be green! Plant a forest in your room with this blooming wall art. Birds, butterflies and flowers, oh my! Bring the beauty...
Brand: Lambs & IvyColor: MulticolorFeatures: Features Simba, Pumbaa and Timon against a colorful tree and sun Easy to apply and will not harm your walls No tape, no tacks, and no clutter Removable and Reusable Coordinates with the Baby Bedding...
$ 28.03 $ 30.99
Brand: Wall PopsColor: White/Off-whiteFeatures: Peel and stick, repositionable Safe for walls: always removable and leaves no sticky residue Sticks to most smooth, flat surfaces Contains 9 pieces Comes on two 17.25-in x 39-in sheets Binding: Tools & Home ImprovementPublisher: WallPops:...