$ 22.98 $ 26.99
Color: Graffiti Art
- Easy to trim down to size, using a pair of scissors or sharp utility knife to fit exact dimensions.
- Best for house decoration & renovation and expanding indoor visual space. Especially perfect for door & wall decoration, home renewing.
- It can be used as a privacy, door cover or door poster for any doors, like the pantry door, bathroom door, living room door, kitchen door, kid's door, nursery door, french door, classroom door, and so on.
How to use:
Step 1: Choose a smooth, clean and dry surface.
Step 2: Peel the stickers from the sheet one by one position the adhesive on a plane surface without pressing them, so that it let's possibility to withdraw them and reposition again,if needed.
Step 3: If the result is satisfactory for you, stick firmly to the surface pressing the air bubbles outwards.
Step 4: If you have bubbles, take a needle to bore them.
Step 5: Clean the smooth surface before sticking it on.
1. Because the sticker is big, so we will ship it roll up.
2. There may be some wrinkles on the sides of the sticker, but it don't influence the decor effect on the wall,please know this in advance,thanks!
3. The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
Package Dimensions: 15.4 x 2.0 x 1.8 inches
Bring a touch of vintage and retro to your surroundings with our peel and stick country signs. These have been designed to mimic the vintage look of weathered, hand-painted wooden signs. Great for all around the house: bathrooms, kitchens, pantries,...
It's coffee time with this colorful, fun, and sophisticated set of peel and stick wall decals. They're sure to bring new life to your kitchen, but why not try them at the office, too? Works perfectly on walls, but great...
These plump, jovial chefs will bring a smile not only to your face, but to the faces of your guests, too! All 15 appliques can be removed from the wall and repositioned at any time, and will never leave behind...